Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 55

We have an answer to the fussiness/hysterical crying we've been dealing with all week -- thrush and teething. See our family blog for more details.

We decided to try organic teething tablets tonight. It's a solution you apply directly to his gums.

Enjoy the pictures of his first experience with teething tablets! And thank you for tolerating my cheesy captions!

PS I hope you like the new layout!!


I'm not sure what's about to happen here.


Hey Mom? What is dad doing?


Waiting for the next dose...


He loved it so much that he grabbed onto his daddy's fingers and pushed them to keep them in his mouth! (I do not like the quality of this picture but I had to put it up anyway because it's adorable.)


Can you tell he's exhausted?


After the solution was gone, this was his reaction.
He obviously loves the teething tablets.
They are a definite hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment