Friday, June 25, 2010

Yes, I'm watermarking my photographs now

Besides my family, photography is my greatest passion.  I have found a true love in this hobby.  I've always been artistic, but this has just been so amazing for me.  It gives me such joy.  It gives me a release from all of the tension that comes with life.

I consider my photographs artwork.  I do not want them stolen.  It has happened way too many times (not to me, though, luckily.)  Although these photographs are clearly the expression of a beginner, I am attached to them.

Mainly, I'm concerned about people stealing pictures of our completely adorable son and claiming them as their own.   He is our son and we would be crestfallen if somebody pretended he was theirs and stole my photographs. Well, Brett would be upset and I would be crestfallen.  If you know me, you know I'm a drama queen.

If I know you, I will give you the un-watermarked version so you can print them if you wish to do so.  Just let me know.

Thank you for your understanding of my choice to protect OUR son and MY artwork.  I apologize if this inconveniences anyone.  All you need to do is leave a comment on either blog or send me an email and I'll email you the un-watermarked version.

No comments:

Post a Comment