Thursday, September 13, 2012

Beatrice | Portland Newborn Photographer

I am really loving photographing newborns.  It is such a precious and fleeting time.  Every time I snuggle one of these brand new babies, I remember the funny little faces they make, how deeply they sleep, how cuddly they are. 

I got my son's newborn photos done at a chain store and I am not pleased with how they turned out.  We were rushed, my son was hungry, and honestly, they weren't that inexpensive.  To this day, I wish I had invested in newborn portrait photography for him.  Newborn photography is all about patience and capturing such a pure time in a baby's life.

This is baby Beatrice.  She was such a cuddle bug.  I really enjoyed this session.  The new parents were so welcoming and little Beatrice was a love.  She slept really well for me and gave me a lot of great poses.

Welcome to the world, sweet girl!

2

6

4

3

1

5

2 comments: