Sunday, September 23, 2012

Maeve and Sadie | Portland Children and Family Photographer

Remember sweet Sadie?  She is growing up so fast.  I really enjoyed photographing her and her big sister Maeve shortly after she was born and I was lucky enough to photograph them again.

They suggested this gorgeous park up in Portland.  It is a little late in the season, but there were still plenty of roses in bloom.  It is the perfect location for a family photo session!!

I had a hard time narrowing down photos to put on the blog because I love so many of them.  They are such a wonderful family.   Maeve was a trooper!  Toddlers can be tricky, but I had so much fun with her.  She got to throw pennies in the fountain and run around the garden.  Her little sister was perfect. She didn't fuss at all!

Thank you for letting me photograph your beautiful family, Erin and Richard!
Keast2

Keast3

Keast1

Keast4

Keast5

Keast6

1 comment:

  1. I love this location! Great job on these family pictures, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete